|About Us||Our Services||Partners||Contact Us||Resources|
"We have found taxback.com to be a very beneficial service partner in VAT compliance services. They provide a very professional and flexible service which has enabled us to tailor the service received to our specific requirements. They have proved themselves to be very knowledgeable and helpful and the training provided has helped enhance our in house expertise."
"Many thanks for the service provided to us. I found you at all times to be thorough and professional and communicated the process clearly and efficiently. We have retained your services again this year."
"Taxback.com has been very responsive in working together to develop a worldwide vat recovery service for us. We have been very impressed with their drive, understanding and timeliness in getting the right detail."
"We found working with taxback.com was a very positive experience for us as well as an enhancement to our VAT recovery process."
"We found taxback.com to be a very beneficial partner to work with in respect of VAT reclamation and also in the area of VAT compliance."
VAT Consultancy & Training
Knowledge for your business
Our team of experienced VAT consultants offer a comprehensive range of VAT consultancy and training services designed to support you in the management of your business's VAT compliance and help you to deal with VAT issues and changes in VAT legislation.
Our VAT consultants can provide practical VAT advice and training on a multiple of issues specific to your business needs including:
- The VAT treatment of cross border transactions
- Maximising VAT recovery and the application of VAT recovery rates
- Multi-jurisdictional VAT obligations
- Accounting for VAT
- VAT concepts such as VAT groups and the reverse charge mechanism
- Review of accounts payable process and benchmarking against current best practice levels
- Review of accounts receivable process including the application of the correct VAT rates and the correct classification of sales
- The completion of VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat Returns
- VAT risk of the business is reduced and managed
- VAT recovery and VAT savings are maximised
- Mitigation of interest and penalties by supporting your business in meeting VAT obligations
- Increased knowledge of VAT legislation and practical VAT know-how throughout the business
- Good corporate governance as no audit independence issues
to contact us about your VAT needs.